Buy Diazepam Online
Showing all 3 results
Diazepam 10mg$239.00 Select options
Diazepam 2mg$255.00 Select options
Diazepam 5mg$255.00 Select options
Generic Name: Diazepam
Brand Name: Valium
Classified as: Benzodiazepine
What is Diazepam, and what are the primary uses of it?
Diazepam is an anxiolytic benzodiazepine, first marketed and patented in the United States in 1963. It is a long-lasting and fast-acting medication commonly used as an anti-anxiety medicine. Diazepam is a generic medication also available in the brand name version.
Like all other benzodiazepines, Diazepam works by affecting gamma-aminobutyric acid, an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system.
In the United States, Diazepam is a prescription medication approved for limited medical purposes only. People can use it after taking a legal prescription by their doctor. They may Buy Diazepam Online to get a free prescription label without any additional efforts.
The United States’ Food and Drug Administration has classified Diazepam as a schedule IV-controlled substance. Due to its high potential for abuse, the FDA has approved it for limited medical uses. Doctors commonly prescribe Diazepam for the treatment of anxiety disorder, as well as alcohol detoxification, acute recurrent seizures, spasticity associated with neurological disorders, and severe muscle spasm. It can also help in the management of acute alcohol withdrawal symptoms, including tremors, agitation, alcoholic hallucinosis, and acute delirium tremens.
The dose of such anti-anxiety medication will be different for different patients. Users should follow their doctor’s directions on the label. The following figures include only the average doses of Diazepam. Do not change your doses until your doctor recommends you.
Oral dosage (tablet & solution)
For anxiety management
- Adults: 2 to 10 milligrams, 2 to 4 times a day.
- Older adults: At first, 2 to 2.5 mg one or two times a day as indicated by the doctor.
- Children (six months or more): At first, 1 to 2.5 mg three or four times a day. A doctor will determine the best dose for your child.
- Children (up to six months): not recommended.
For Alcohol withdrawal
- Adults: 10 mg, three or four times for the 24 hours, then five mg three to four times per day as needed.
- Older adults: At first, 2 to 2.5 mg 1 or 2 times a day.
- Children: Your doctor must determine dose and use.
For other additional dosage information, kindly talk to your doctor or healthcare expert.
How can I take Diazepam, or what precautions should I take during the treatment?
This medicine comes as a solution, concentrate, and tablet form, which you can take by mouth. You may take your daily dosage with or without food, depending on your physical or psychological conditions.
First of all, you should read your prescription label very carefully and follow all the necessary instructions given in your drug guide. You may take the help of your healthcare provider if you are unable to understand any part of your drug guide.
It would help if you took Diazepam precisely as indicated or recommended by your doctor or pharmacist. Never change your dosage amount until a recommendation from your doctor. You should avoid using fake or duplicate products purchased from roadside vendors. You should Order Diazepam Online to get a genuine and effective product.
Users should not mix such anti-anxiety medicine with other CNS suppressants, including Alcohol and other prescription or over-the-counter products. This can cause severe medical problems like allergic reactions. Users should not stop using the medicine without talking to their doctor.
Which physical or psychological conditions can affect Diazepam use?
Misuse of Diazepam or other benzodiazepines can cause addiction, overdose, or death, especially at a young age or child using this medication without any prescription.
Life-threatening side effects can occur if someone uses this medicine with narcotics, alcohol, or other drugs that produce drowsiness or affect breathing.
People who have any of the below-given condition should avoid using Diazepam:
- Muscle weakness disorders such as myasthenia gravis A severe breathing problem and liver disease
- Breathing problems and sleep apnea
- Alcoholism or addiction to medicines similar to Diazepam.
Diazepam may become life-threatening when using in inappropriate conditions. Tell your or your child’s healthcare provider about all health conditions, including.
- Glaucoma, asthma, and kidney or liver disease
- Epilepsy or other seizure problems
- Mental illness like depression, suicidal thoughts, and behaviors, etc.
Does Diazepam cause side effects, what effects it can include?
In some inappropriate conditions, Diazepam can cause some mild to severe unwanted effects. Most adverse effects occur due to misuse or abuse of the drug in people who take Diazepam recreationally. Sometimes they may occur without any known reason even when used as recommended.
Common effects can include
- Confusion, Anterograde amnesia, Ataxia, Irritability, Disinhibition, Fatigue, Local injection site reaction
- Headache, Tremor, Dystonia, Urinary retention, Incontinence, Sedation, Depression
- Nausea, Constipation, Diplopia, Libido changes, Rash
They typically seem in the initiation of treatment and commonly disappear in a couple of days. Tell your healthcare provider if they last longer or become worse.
Users may experience some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if they stop using the drug suddenly. These symptoms are more likely if someone has used Diazepam for a long time or in high doses. Tell your doctor or healthcare provider if you have any of the given below symptoms.
- Hallucinations, Seizures, Depersonalization, Numbness/tingling in the arms and legs, Delirium
- Psychosis, Coma, Death Convulsions, Abdominal cramps, Headache, Sweating
- Muscle pain, Vomiting Tremors, Severe anxiety
- Confusion, Restlessness and insomnia, Panic attacks
- Memory issues, Weakness Numbness, Reduced appetite, Sensory hypersensitivity, Muscle twitching Heart palpitations
Some other severe symptoms can also occur, such as peeling, blistering, or loss of the skin, chest pain or discomfort, difficulty breathing and difficulty with speaking, etc.