Buy Hydromorphone Online
Showing all 3 results
Hydromorphone 2mg$239.00 Select options
Hydromorphone 4mg$344.00 Select options
Hydromorphone 8mg$332.00 Select options
What is Hydromorphone?
Hydromorphone is an opioid medication that is available in the immediate-release formula under the brand name of Dilaudid and in an extended-release form under the Exalgo brand name. All the types of this medicine are also available in the generic versions, which usually cost less than the branded ones. You can buy Hydromorphone online in any of the forms that you might prefer.
This drug is available in tablet form, oral liquid solution, high-potency injectable solution, and injectable solution. You should note that only a doctor or nurse should administer the injections; you should not inject yourself. This medicine is a controlled substance, which means you will need a prescription from your doctor if you want to buy this from an online pharmacy or a local one.
Uses of Hydromorphone
This drug is helpful in the treatment of severe pain. Doctors usually prescribe this medicine when therapy with other non-opioids fails to achieve the desired result. A doctor can also recommend this medication as a part of combination therapy to increase the recovery time. Only the people who need daily and continuous pain treatment should use the extended-release form of this medicine, and for the rest of them, immediate-release tablets will suffice.
This medicine works by affecting the chemicals in your brain. It blocks the pain signal from traveling between your nerves and the mind. It will change how your body responds to the feeling of pain, but you should remember that long term use of this drug can cause you to build tolerance, and you will need a more strong dose to feel the effects of this medicine.
Your doctor will decide the safe dose of you based on the severity of the pain, your mental and physical condition, your age, and how your body responds to this medicine. You should follow your doctor’s prescription to avoid any problem going forward in the treatment. You can also get the dosage information form the medicine guide, which you get when you buy Hydromorpohone online.
- The typical dose is 2mg to 4mg every 4 to 6 hours.
- 8mg per day
- Your doctor might increase the dosage by 4 to 8mg every 3 to 4 days
After carefully observing your condition, your doctor will prescribe a stable dose which you should follow for the duration of the treatment and don’t change without consulting your doctor.
This medicine is not suitable for children and older people, so you should not give them this drug without taking advice from a healthcare provider. Older people can find it hard to process this medicine as their kidneys do not function as well as they used to, and this can cause their body to retain this drug for a more extended period than expected. This prolonged stay of the medicine in the body can increase the risk of side effects and cause them to have an overdose.
Side Effects of Hydromorphone
This medicine can have various side effects, and you should take proper caution while using it to decrease the risk of these adverse effects. You should consult with a doctor about the side effects before taking this drug, and only take as much as prescribed by your doctor. Some of the side effects that you might face while using this drug include the following.
Common side effects
- Dry mouth
Severe side effects
- Chest pain
- Vision change
- Stomach pain
- Increased or decreased heart rate
- Blurry vision
- Involuntary movement of eyes
- Low or high blood pressure
- Trouble sleeping
- Muscle weakness
- Abdomen pain
Precautions to take while using Hydromorphone
This drug is an opioid pain medication, which can be addictive if you don’t take proper cautions while using it. Sometimes people buy Hydromorphone online and start using it without consulting with your doctor. The improper dosage is one of the causes of developing opioid addiction and getting an overdose. So, if you are planning on using this medicine, then you should keep the following points in mind.
- Inform your pharmacist or doctor about all the prescription and non-prescription that you are taking, before start using this medicine.
- If you have any mental or physical health condition, then you should inform your doctor about it.
- Avoid using this medicine if you are allergic to opioids.
- This medicine can make you dizzy, so avoid doing any works that require your attention while you are under the influence of this drug.
- Do not mix this drug with intoxicating substances like alcohol or marijuana, as doing so can cause the side effects of this medicine to increase.
- Do not abruptly stop using this medicine if you are taking it for a long time, as it can cause you to experience withdrawal effects. If you believe that you no longer require this medicine, then ask your doctor to lower your dosage gradually.
- This drug can also cause withdrawal symptoms in newborn babies, so avoid using it during the pregnancy.
- You should also avoid this medication if you are breastfeeding, as it can have undesirable effects on the infant’s health.