Buy Methadone Online
Showing all 2 results
Generic Name: Methadone
Brand Name: Methadose and Dolophine
Classified as: Opioid Analgesics
What is Methadone, and what are the primary uses of it?
Methadone is an opioid drug. It is a controlled substance. Methadone is used in the treatment of chronic pain and to treat opioid dependency. Methadone is available in the form of tablets, solution, and concentrated solutions. You can take this medication either orally or through an injection. Though, you should know that only your doctor can administer the injection.
The primary use of Methadone is for treating severe to moderate pain. Doctors also prescribe Methadone to people suffering from opioid addiction to help ease the withdrawal symptoms.
For severe to moderate pain
- Usual dose: 2.5 mg – every 8 to 12 hours
For detoxification of opioid addiction
- Usual dose: 20-30 mg
- Increase dose: A doctor can provide an extra 5 to 10mg after two to four hours
- Timing: You might have to take 20mg 2 times a day for short term detoxification
- Maximum dose: should not exceed 40 mg per day
For maintenance of opioid addiction
- Usual dose: 80 to 120 mg per day
Methadone is an opioid medication and can be addictive for you. You must follow your doctor’s advice while taking the drug. Overdosing on Methadone is a severe risk for the user, so they should Buy Methadone Online to remain safe from any fake copies of the drugs out there.
How can I take Methadone, or what precautions should I take during the treatment?
You should take special care while taking your medication and follow all the instructions. If you Order Methadone Online, you might get a prescription label with a dosage guide.
You can take Methadone either orally or via injection. Though you can take Methadone tablets by yourself, only a physician can administer Methadone injection to you. It is taken twice a day or as prescribed by your doctor depending on your condition
People with medical conditions should take special precautions while taking this medicine.
- If you are suffering from kidney problems, then you should take caution as your kidneys might not be able to clear Methadone from your system. The risk of increased methadone in your system increases.
- People with liver problems tend to a hard time processing this drug, which results in an increased level of methadone in the body.
- This drug can create breathing problems, and if you suffer from any such condition, then this drug can be fatal for you.
- This drug can also lead to an increase in seizures in people who are suffering from epilepsy.
- If you have a head injury, then it might not be an optimum drug for you. It can increase pressure in your head, which could result in many complications, including death.
- If you are pregnant, then it would be a good idea to talk to your doctor before taking this drug.
- A breastfeeding mother should refrain from using this drug. Methadone could pass into breast milk and cause problems in the child.
- Older adults should ask their doctor before taking this drug.
- People under the age of 18 years should not use this drug.
What physical or psychological conditions can affect Methadone use?
People suffering from the following conditions should not take Methadone
- Hypersensitivity to the drug
- Respiratory depression
- Gl obstruction
- Labor and delivery
- Low blood pressure
- Torsades de pointes
- Cor pulmonale
- Kidney disease
- Liver problems
- Decreased lung function
- Decrease function of the adrenal gland
- Low potassium or magnesium in the blood
Does Methadone cause side effects, what effects it can include?
Methadone consumption can cause common as well as serious side effects
- Stomach pain
Some of the more severe side effects can include
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Low blood pressure
- Runny nose
- Teary eyes
- Muscle aches
- Fast heart rate
If you feel any of such symptoms after taking the drug, then you should immediately contact your doctor or call emergency services like 911.