Buy Percocet Online
Showing all 4 results
Percocet 10/325mg$344.00 Select options
Percocet 5/325mg$344.00 Select options
Percocet 7.5/325mg$344.00 Select options
Percocet 7.5/500mg$344.00 Select options
Generic Name: Oxycodone, acetaminophen
Brand Name: Percocet
Classified as: Opioid analgesic
What is Percocet, and what are the primary uses of it?
Percocet is a prescription painkiller that contains oxycodone, a semi-synthetic opiate, and acetaminophen. It is most useful in the treatment of moderate and severe pain. Oxycodone a potent substance, and acetaminophen is less potent. Acetaminophen helps in increasing the effect of oxycodone.
Due to the addictive nature of these drugs and the potential of abuse, doctors only prescribe Percocet only if treatment with non-opioid pain killers is unable to achieve the desired outcome.
You can buy Percocet online if you have a prescription.
Percocet is most useful in the treatment of moderate to severe pain. Oxycodone helps relieve the pain by affecting the brain and nervous system to change how your body responds to pain. Acetaminophen also reduces fever.
You might get a prescription label when you order Percocet online, but it is always a good idea to follow the prescription of your doctor. The dosage differs according to the severity of pain and tolerance of the patient towards this drug.
Percocet is available in tablet form, and you can take it as per the following
Usual dose: 1 or 2 tablets usually at 6 hours intervals
Usual dose: 1 tablet every 6 hours
Note: Your doctor can increase or decrease the dosage depending on how your body reacts to the medicine.
How can I take Percocet, or what precautions should I take during the treatment?
You can buy Percocet online and take it as per the prescription. It will help if you remain cautious while taking the drug as there are potential side effects and potential of misuse and addiction.
- As mentioned, Percocet can be addictive and can be abused or misused.
- People who have asthma should take caution while taking this medicine as it contains ingredients that can cause respiratory depression.
- Patients with a head injury and increased intracranial pressure should avoid this drug as it can result in carbon dioxide retention and secondary elevation of cerebrospinal fluid pressure.
- Patients who have difficulty maintaining blood pressure should consult with their doctor before taking this drug.
- Acetaminophen overdose can cause acute liver failure cases, which results in either liver transplant or death.
- Pregnant ladies should consult with their doctor before taking this drug.
- This drug can cause severe skin reactions like AGEP, SJS, and TEN, which can be deadly. You should consult with your doctor if any skin rash appears after taking the drug.
- Inform the doctor about Percocet use if you are to undergo any surgery.
- Do not consume this drug with alcohol or marijuana because that can increase the dizziness caused by the drug.
What physical or psychological conditions can affect Percocet use?
Consult with the doctor to make sure you don’t have any of these conditions before starting the treatment with Percocet.
- brain tumor
- liver problems
- toxic psychosis
- acetaminophen overdose
- systemic macrocytosis
- acute liver failure
- severe renal impairment
- mood changes
- Addison’s disease
- acute liver inflammation because of the hepatitis C virus
- drug abuse
- abnormal heart rhythm
- ulcerative colitis
- sleep apnea
- high pressure in the skull
- decreased lung function
- cor pulmonale
- low blood pressure
Does Percocet cause side effects, what effects it can include?
Percocet can cause some severe side effects, and that is why you should not just buy Percocet online and start taking it without a prescription.
Common side effects include
- stomach pain
- dark urine
- unpleasant breath odor
- tiredness and weakness
- yellow skin or eyes
- skin rash
- loss of appetite
- light-colored stools
Severe side effects
- allergic reaction including swelling and itching on face, tongue, and throat
- slow breathing
- difficulty in waking up
- severe dizziness
- interrupted breathing during sleep
- severe stomach/abdominal pain
- weight loss
- difficulty urinating
These are the side effects that can occur if you take Percocet, but you must remember that these all not the side effects of this drug. If you feel any unwanted effects after taking this drug, then get medical help immediately.