Buy Suboxone Online
Showing all 2 results
Generic Name – Buprenorphine
Brand Name – Suboxone, Subutex, Zubsolv, Bunavail
Classified as – opioid/narcotic
What is Suboxone, and what are the primary uses of it?
Suboxone is a combination drug that contains buprenorphine and naloxone. It is helpful in the treatment of opioid dependency. Buprenorphine is an opioid substance, which has similar effects on the brain, an opioid substance like heroin, etc. and naloxone is a non-opioid medication that blocks the effects of opioids and helps curb the addiction.
Due to the possibility of abuse, the FDA has classified this drug as a schedule three controlled substance, that means if you want to buy Suboxone online, then you will need a prescription from a doctor.
The primary use of this medicine is to treat dependence on opioid drugs. You should not take this medicine for pain relief. This medicine has some of the same effects as opioids, but it also blocks other effects. This drug is also called a partial opioid agonist-antagonist, due to its unique effects.
This drug helps treat opioid dependence by reducing withdrawal symptoms and drug cravings. The inclusion of naloxone in this medicine helps minimize the abuse, as it blocks the effects of opioids that give the user high.
You should take the dosage as prescribed by your doctor, and do not alter it to minimize the risk of side effects. Your doctor will determine the minimum required dose for you based on your age, weight, your physical and psychological health, and the severity of your addiction.
The initial Suboxone dosage is as per the following
- 2mg/0.5mg or 4mg/1mg
- Your doctor might increase the dosage by 2mg or 4mg at 2 hours intervals
- The maximum dose can be upto 8mg/2mg for day 1
- A single dose of up to 16mg/4mg as per the requirement
After the patient’s condition stabilizes, doctors might recommend a maintenance dose between 4mg/1mg to 24mg/6mg, depending on the response of the patient. Your doctor might increase or decrease the dosage as per the requirement. You should also note that the maximum daily dose should not exceed 24mg/6mg, as a higher dose does not have any proven advantage over the 24mg/6mg dose.
How can I take Suboxone, or what precautions should I take during the treatment?
Though the doctors prescribe this medication for the treatment of opioid addiction, it can still be dangerous side effects if you don’t take caution while taking this medication. The chances of adverse effects also increase when you order Suboxone online and take this medication without a prescription. Some precautions that you should consider are listed here
- This medicine can affect your breathing, so avoid it if you have any breathing problems such as asthma.
- The overdose of this medication can be fatal, so you should not take more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not mix this medicine with alcohol or similar substance as doing so can make the side effects to increase.
- Your doctor should know about any health condition you have and your medical history before prescribing this medicine.
- You should avoid this medicine if you have an alcohol addiction, head injury, liver or kidney disease, etc.
- Refrain from using this drug during pregnancy, as it can cause your unborn child to become dependent on this medicine, which can lead to life-threatening withdrawal symptoms.
- This medicine can cause drowsiness, so you should avoid driving or perform tasks that require attention under the influence of this drug.
- Inform the doctor about any drugs that you are taking before starting the treatment with this medicine.
Which physical or psychological conditions can affect Suboxone use?
Certain physical and psychological conditions affect how your body will react to this medication. If you think you have any of these conditions, then consult with your doctor to make sure before taking this medication.
- Cor pulmonale
- Liver problems
- Enlarged prostate
- Toxic psychosis
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Alcohol intoxication
- Inability to empty the bladder
- Decreased lung function
- Low blood pressure
- Abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- Reduced level of thyroid hormones
- Chronic hepatitis B or C
- Biliary and gallbladder problem
- High pressure within the skull
- Opioid allergies
- Tramadol allergies
Does Suboxone cause side effects, what effects it can include?
The use of Suboxone can result in various side effects if you don’t take proper precautions. The risk of side effects can increase when you buy Suboxone online and start using it without consulting your doctor. The adverse effects can range from minor inconveniences to some significant health issues. You should take your doctor’s advice before using this drug to avoid such problems.
Common side effects
- Back pain
- Burning tongue
- Redness in mouth
Severe side effects
- Breathing problems
- Hormone problems
- Severe opioid withdrawal symptoms
- Skin rash
- Swelling of lips, throat, and tongue
You might experience other side effects that are not listed here, so if you feel uneasy after taking this medicine, then contact your doctor and stop taking this medicine until you get proper advice from the doctor.