Buy Xanax Online
Showing all 7 results
Green Xanax Bar$333.00 Select options
Xanax 0.25mg$350.00 Select options
Xanax 0.5mg$355.00 Select options
Xanax 1mg$322.00 Select options
Xanax 2mg$333.00 Select options
Xanax XR 3mg$333.00 Select options
Yellow Xanax Bar$333.00 Select options
Generic Name: Alprazolam
Brand Name: Xanax, Xanax XR
Classified as: Benzodiazepine
What is Xanax, and what are the primary uses of it?
Xanax is the most popular psychotic medication in the United States. It is the brand name for generic drug alprazolam that comes under the class of benzodiazepine medications. Xanax is a sedative and a short-acting benzodiazepine. It helps treat anxiety disorders such as generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and others.
Xanax is available both as a generic and brand name medication in immediate-release and extended-release formulations. Buy Xanax online in immediate-release forms in the strengths of 0.25 mg, 0.50 mg, 1 mg, and 2 mg of alprazolam. The extended-release pills come in the strength of 0.50 mg, 1 mg, 2 mg, and 3 mg.
Xanax comes in various colors and formulations. Green, blue, yellow, white, peach, and purple Xanax are available in the market.
Xanax is most widely helpful in short term management of anxiety disorders, panic disorders, depression due to anxiety, and insomnia caused by anxiety. It treats generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), as well as anxiety co-morbid conditions.
The medication is effective in relieving moderate to severe panic or anxiety attacks — anxiety associated with depression responses to Xanax. The effectiveness of the medicine for the treatment of anxiety limits up to 4 months. However, for panic disorder and, in some cases, for anxiety, patients report its usefulness for about 8 months or above.
Individualize Xanax dosages according to the need and responses of each patient. Doctors should employ a minimum beneficial dosage regime due to the risks of dependence and addiction.
Anxiety Disorder: start the doses with 0.25-0.5 mg of Xanax given three times a day. Increase by 0.25 mg at intervals of 3-4 days. The maximum daily dosage is 4 mg.
Panic Disorder: start the doses with 0.5 mg of Xanax given three times a day. Increase by 0.5 mg at intervals of 3-4 days. The average daily dosage ranges between 7-10 mg. The maximum dosage is 10 mg per day.
Pediatric Patients: Xanax is not recommendable for patients below 18 years of age.
Geriatric Patients: start the doses with 0.25 mg of Xanax given two to three times a day. Increase cautiously only if needed and well-tolerated.
Therapy Cessation: Xanax causes dependence even at prescribed dosages. If a patient abruptly quit the therapy, withdrawal symptoms can occur. Gradually decrease the daily doses while discontinuing to prevent symptoms of withdrawal.
How can I take Xanax, or what precautions should I take during the treatment?
Take Xanax exactly as prescribed by the healthcare provider. Follow these dosing instructions:
- Administer the medication with or without food as prescribed
- Do not take it in less than a gap of 4 hours
- Follow the medication guideline for proper dosing instructions
Precautions for using Xanax:
- Patients with anxiety and panic disorder are more prone to have suicidal thoughts and intentions. Assess a patient for such intentions before prescribing Xanax.
- Patients with depression can have episodes of mania or hypomania with the use of Xanax bars.
- It is advisable to give the lowest beneficial dose to prevent risks of ataxia, oversedation, and overdose.
- Debilitating or geriatric patients or patients with renal or hepatic impairment are at higher risk of life-threatening side effects of Xanax.
- Xanax is a schedule-IV controlled substance which tells that it has a potential for abuse and misuse.
- The medication can cause Central Nervous System depression and impaired performance. Hence, patients should not do any work of alertness after taking Xanax.
- Xanax posses a risk of fetal harm. It is unsafe for pregnant women to take medicine.
- Xanax interacts with several drugs to produce unwanted and sometimes fatal effects. These drugs include central nervous system depressants such as alcohol, digoxin, imipramine, desipramine, oral contraceptives, and CYP3A inducers.
Which physical or psychological conditions can affect Xanax use?
Certain physical and psychological conditions affect the use of Xanax. The medication shows contraindications in patients with:
- Hypersensitivity to alprazolam or any other benzodiazepines
- Acute narrow-angle glaucoma
- Impaired oxidative metabolism
- Bipolar disorder and suicide ideation
- Substance use disorder
- Severe liver deficiencies
- Sleep apnea
- Pre-existing respiratory depression
- Acute pulmonary insufficiency
- Chronic psychosis
Does Xanax cause side effects, what effects it can include?
Potential side effects of Xanax use include:
- Concentration problems and anterograde amnesia
- Slurred speech, ataxia
- Dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, lightheadedness, vertigo, unsteadiness, impaired coordination
- Respiratory depression
- Muscle weakness
- Suicidal ideation
Paradoxical reactions caused due to Xanax include:
- Agitation, mania, restlessness, hyperactivity
- Hostility, rage
- Tremor, twitches